Welcome to Village of Buckeye Lake Village of Buckeye Lake ... A Great Place to Live!
In the Village of Buckeye Lake, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that makes the Village of Buckeye Lake a wonderful place to call home.
We are happy to announce that our municipal offices are open. Customers may pay water bills or conduct village business in person. There is a payment drop-box available for use at your convenience. Thank you for your continued patience.
Whether it is a local farmer's market or main street shops, shopping local sustains our community and supports local merchants. A win-win for all!
2022 Comprehensive Plan Survey Results QR Code
Scan the QR code below with your smart phone's camera for a link to open the webpage with the 2022 Comprehensive Plan survey results
Winter Weather Tips
When temperatures are consistently at or below freezing:
- If you have pipes that are vulnerable to freezing, turn water off at the source and empty the pipes of residual water.
- Open cabinet doors to expose pipes to warmer room temperatures to help keep them from freezing.
If your pipes...
Bridge / TAP status / Construction Sequence
Bridge / TAP status
- Construction Sequence:
- Construct median islands along State Route 79
- Construct Temporary pole to be utilized in Phase 2
- Demo the south bridge while maintaining traffic on north bridge
- Construct the proposed bridge
- Construct sidewalks...